Nav

About Shop Pinterest Contact Subscribe

Oct 5, 2012

Friday Freebie: 60's Batman Kid's Mask

Cue that quirky 60's batman theme song...you know the one...na-na-na....ok, I'll stop.

Batman is kind of the only superhero that really matters in our home, my husband is obsessed, and one of Harvey's first words was "batman", or something that sounds like Batman. Lately he's been discovering dress up play and though he already has a batman mask we purchased when TDKR came out I thought it would be so much fun to design him one too. Adam West's Batman persona and costume are so fun I had to give it a go and this is what I got.





Masks are toddler sized, about 5.5" in width so please keep that in mind. When printing make sure print settings are set to print actual document size.


Hope you like them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind and respectful, thank you!